2020 Walton M Vines Free Enterprise Person of the Year - Nomination Form
• Nominee should be active in promoting the principles of the free enterprise system
• Nominee should have either established a successful business or businesses, or enlarged dramatically on enterprises bequeathed to nominee, or have been in a position of responsibility so that nominee is a major factor in the success of that business
• Nominee must still be active in business affairs
• The business with which the nominee is affiliated should be a member of South Baldwin Chamber of Commerce and should be in good financial condition
• Nominee must be of good moral reputation
• Nominee must have demonstrated personal financial responsibility
• Nominee should be active in community/civic affairs, and be committed to helping this community grow and prosper
• Nominee shall not have been a recipient of this award within the past ten years
NOMINATIONS DUE BY: MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2020 - 5:00 PM
Name of Person you are Nominating:
Please include a brief bio of the person you are nominating:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of South Baldwin Chamber Foundation.