Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Mentorship is a big part of the YALI AccraRLC 4-week program. Mentors are the role models, coaches, acquaintances, and guiding lights who will be a crucial part of developing our participants to positively improve their communities, enhance their leadership skills, and become global citizens. The goal of the Mentor/Mentee relationship is to offer both parties a chance to learn from each other and to build understanding across generations, culture, citizenship, backgrounds, etc.
A Mentor is an experienced individual who can offer guidance and experience as it relates to the implementation of the participant's individual project, coaching his/her professional development, providing him/her with support by listening and giving advice on life matters, and/or sharing wisdom and knowledge with the Mentee.
All Mentors will be required to have full-time work experience of a minimum of five years. Information that the Mentor provides in this application form will be inputted to Mentor Profile that will be accessible on password-protected Mentorship Portal open only to participants of the program. The participant will then be able to select a Mentor and request to be matched with him/her. The Mentor will be able to confirm the request and commence the engagement with the Mentee.
We encourage Mentors and Mentees to interact at least once a week during the 4-week training program in order to establish a fulfilling and meaningful relationship. At the end of the 4-week program, the Mentor and Mentee will have the option to continue their engagement or might feel that they have mutually achieved their set goals.
We sincerely appreciate your willingness to share your time, talent, skills, and knowledge with a young leader through the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa Mentorship Program.
YALI AccraRLC Team
Please take a few minutes to fill in the form below:
4. Preferred Phone Number
5. Preferred Email Address
6. Skype ID
7. Please indicate which of the countries you represent and/or in which you reside
Other (Please specify)
8. Which Organization/Institution/Company do you work for?
9. What is your job Title?
10. Please Check boxes for the languages that you can fluent speak
. Other Language (please specify)
11. Where did you hear about the YALI RLC West Africa Mentorship Program?
From a Participant
News Paper Advert
12. What is your highest level of education?
Please specify field of study (e.g) Bachelor in Business Administration
13. Which of these areas are you professionally inclined to?
Business & Entrepreneurship
14. How many years of work experience do you have?
15. Have you ever been a mentor before?
16. If yes indicate how many years of mentoring experience you have.
17. Is there anything from your Professional experience you would like your mentee to know
18. What accomplishment are you most proud of and why?
19. Please indicate additional skills that you believe you are uniquely qualified to help your Mentee develop
Verbal and non verbal communication
Public speaking/presentation skills
Respect for others
Ways to overcome adversity
Creating measurable (SMART) goals
How to Start and Run a Business
Other (please specify)
20. Please indicate which Cohorts you may be willing and able to serve as a Mentor
Cohort 1: July - August 2015
Cohort 2: Nov - Dec 2015
Cohort 3: March - April 2016
Cohort 4: July - August 2016
Cohort 5: Nov - Dec 2016
Cohort 6 : March - April 2017
Cohort 7: July - August 2017
Cohort 8: Nov - Dec 2017
Cohort 9: March - April
21. MENTOR AGREEMENT: I acknowledge that as a Mentor I will be responsible to fulfill the following: (Please check all boxes to indicate your agreement)
Read materials that will be administered throughout the Mentorship Program
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service