Our definition of impact entrepreneurship:
Impact entrepreneurship is a process of creating measurably better social and environmental conditions by turning a vision into a scalable venture.
Some of the questions we asked when creating this:
- How does a university student get interested in founding an impact-driven startup?
- What support can the ecosystem provide to scale that startup through series A?
- How does a foreigner, new to Helsinki, create networks around impact?
- How to find impact-oriented co-founders?
- What kinds of programs are relevant to impact startups?
So that no one has to search longer than 5 minutes for these answers, we are gathering all of the impact-oriented activities to one place: THE MAP.
We would really appreciate your help in identifying these activities. All of your responses will be aggregated for the Impact ecosystem map, which we will launch in October.
Note: your answers can be from outside of Finland and the Nordics, as long as it is relevant for local startups. Ie. a US-based investor or accelerator open to Finnish startups is relevant for the map.