UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2005-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-36
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
1. Team teaching has the potential to develop:
Highlighting the gaps in each other’s teaching
The habit of supplementing the teaching of each other
2. Which of the following is the most important characteristic of Open Book Examination system?
Students become serious.
It compels students to think.
It improves attendance in the classroom.
It reduces examination anxiety amongst students.
3. Which of the following methods of teaching encourages the use of maximum senses?
Team teaching method
4. Which of the following statement is correct?
Communicator should have good personality
Communicator should be soft spoken
Communicator should have fine senses
Communicator should have tolerance power
5. An effective teacher is one who can:
control the class
correct the assignments carefully
give more information in less time
motivate students to learn
6. One of the following is not a quality of researcher:
Unison with that of which he is in search
His assertion to outstrip the evidence
He must be of alert mind
Keenness in enquiry
7. A satisfactory statistical quantitative method should not possess one of the following qualities
8. Books and records are the primary sources of data in:
9. Which of the following statement is correct?
all the above
objectives should be pin-pointed
another word for problem is variable
objectives can be written in statement or question form
10. The important pre-requisites of a researcher in sciences, social sciences and humanities are
topic, supervisor, good temperament, pre-conceived notions
Supervisor, topic, critical analysis, patience
archives, supervisor, topic, flexibility in thinking
laboratory skills, records, supervisor, topic
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service