Drip Cake Class
Event Timing: 7-9pm unless specified below (Event end-time is approximate and depends on the pace of the students)
- Learn how to level, fill and crumb coat a 6" round sponge cake (supplied).
- Cover your cake in buttercream and learn how to get a good-looking 'sharp' finish.
- Make a chocolate ganache and create the beautiful drip effect
- Decorate your cake with chocolates to create your own showstopper!
- Take your creations home with you in a box provided.
Complementary tea/coffee and biscuits.
Price: £45 per person
Which date would you like to attend?
Tuesday 5th May **Daytime Class: 10.30am - 12.30 noon. Babies welcome, toys and babygym provided, as well as space to feed/breastfeed (including 1 highchair)
Friday 22nd May
Tuesday 7th July
Register interest for future dates or in case of cancellation
How many spaces would you like on the class?
Please give the name(s) of the people wishing to attend
If you have a gift voucher you would like to redeem, please enter the voucher number (begins LKCGV) and amount (£) below
I understand that that these classes are not intended for professionals or anyone running or setting up a cake business. I will have to pay £45pp to secure my place as soon as the invoice is received from Laura's Kitchen Cakery. Non-payment may result in my space being given to someone else
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service