Want to make a difference in our community while having fun? We need enthusiastic volunteers to help run Washington Park LIVE! Every volunteer receives a WPA T-shirt!
Programming includes: live local bands, DJs, fashion recycling, visual artists, breakdancing, yoga, henna painting, food vendors, beer garden, and more!
We need help with site set up/clean up, assisting artists with their workshops, guiding audiences, and conducting surveys.
- You must be at least 16 years of age
- Students can get a certificate for community service hours upon request
- We have short shifts to allow you to enjoy the festival. Sign up for as many as you like
- First shift begins at 7:30 AM. Early birds get free snacks and coffee. Last shifts ends at 10 PM
- Training dates are Thursday, Sept 11; Friday, Sept 12; Thursday, Sept 18; and Friday, Sept 19 from 7 to 8 PM in Washington Park #4 (Palisade Avenue & Paterson Plank Road).
Want to be a leader and supervise other volunteers? We need team leaders for each volunteer area. Interested? Let us know.
Volunteers make Washington Park LIVE! a great success. As we say, it takes a community to create community. Join us!
Below we ask you for personal information so we can contact you. We keep this information confidential. You will not be added to any mailing list (unless you tell us!)