911 Step Challenge FAQ and Sign Up Form
Thank you for your interest in the 911 Step Challenge! Like our Facebook page and we will post information and fun stuff and please share your team’s journey with other challengers there too at
• January 6, 2020 - Challenge begins, start counting your steps
• January 13, 2020 - Log in and report your 1st week of steps
• January 31, 2020 – Last day to sign up a team
• February 1, 2020 – Last day to send payment
• March 29, 2020 – Challenge ends, last day to get in those final steps
• April 3, 2020 – Last day to log steps on the website
• April 6, 2020 - Winners announced
Tracking Your Steps:
• Once you sign up we will send the team leader a 2020 Team Step Tracker spreadsheet. It is not mandatory but can make it easier for people to keep track of their steps as well as include other activities that can qualify for steps.
• Each team member can use whatever method or device they would like to count their steps.
• There is also a conversion tab on the step tracker and on the web site so folks can determine how many steps various activities are worth.
Logging Your Steps:
• Once the challenge starts, plan to login to the web site each Monday (beginning January 13) to report your prior week’s step count. Each team member will need to log their own steps on the site or the Team Leader can do it for them.
• IMPORTANT: Steps can only be logged once every 7 days, so don’t go too long without logging or you may lose a week’s worth of steps that you can’t log! We are really encouraging everyone to log their steps on Monday; that way the dashboards are up to date and no one jeopardizes a week’s worth of their steps.
Cost to Participate:
• This is a self-funded challenge, each team member contributes $5.00, $20.00 total per team
• All money received is used to purchase the awards and prizes!
Awards and Prizes:
• Winners will be announced at Western Regional Conference in Ogden, Utah, you don’t have to be present to win
• Prizes for will be awarded for the State with the most steps (a travelling plaque) and
• Top 3 Teams and
• Top 3 Individuals
Send Payment once you sign up to:
WA APCO - NENA
911 Carver Street
Team Leader Name
Team Leader Email Address
Team Leader Phone Number
Team Member 2 Name
Team Member 3 Name
Team Member 4 Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service