SLRC Adult 2020 Learn-To-Row Registration
Welcome to St. Louis Rowing Club!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!!
Don’t miss out on one of our upcoming Learn-to-Row sessions! This course will begin with a brief history, tour and discussion of rowing terminology, technique, and safety. Lessons will then be focused on proper body position and movement, and working together as a crew. This is a unique opportunity to learn the sport and make new friends.
These 10-session classes are held two weeknights at 6:00-8:00pm (either Tues/Thurs or Mon/Wed) and on Saturday at 10:00am-12:00pm.
- April LTR will be held on M/W and Saturday beginning March 30th and ending on April 22nd (* no class on
April 18th) - CANCELLED in support of social distancing guidelines!
- June LTR will be held on T/Th and Saturday, beginning June 6th
- July LTR will be held on M/W and Saturday, beginning July 11th
- August LTR will be held on T/Th and Saturday beginning August 4th
The cost of this session is just $295. After completion of your LTR session, you automatically become a member of our Novice Master's Team and can continue to develop your skills until the membership renewal period.
*April participants will renew on July 1, 2020 and will receive a $150 credit toward membership renewal for the term July, 2020-June 30, 2021.
For participants in our June, July and August sessions, membership is included until December 31, 2020.
St. Louis Rowing Club is requesting adult rowers to provide the following information (some required, some optional):
1. Personal Information
2. Emergency Contact Information
3. Additional Medical/Health Insurance Information (optional)
4. Membership and rowing experience (mostly optional)
5. Skills/Volunteer Opportunity Interest (optional)
6. Club Policies acknowledgement
7. Liability Waiver
St. Louis Rowing Club
Please send any questions regarding the completion of this form to
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Louis Rowing Club.