SLRC Adult 2019-2020 Learn-To-Row Registration
Welcome to St. Louis Rowing Club!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!!
Over the course of 10-sessions, this course will begin with a brief history, tour and discussion of rowing terminology, technique, and safety. Lessons will then be focused on proper body position and movement, and working together as a crew. This is a unique opportunity to learnt he sport and make new friends.
- February LTR will be held T/Th from 7:30 until approximately 8:30 p.m., beginning February 4th, 2020.
The cost of this session is just $295 and after completion of your LTR session, you automatically become a member of our Novice Master's Team and can continue to develop your skills until the renewal period (July 2020 for the February class). There is no additional cost associated with your continued participation. Membership is included until July 1, 2020!
St. Louis Rowing Club is requesting adult rowers to provide the following information (some required, some optional):
1. Personal Information
2. Emergency Contact Information
3. Additional Medical/Health Insurance Information (optional)
4. Membership and rowing experience (mostly optional)
5. Skills/Volunteer Opportunity Interest (optional)
6. Club Policies acknowledgement
Please complete this form to allow SLRC to ensure communications, safety and volunteer interests are recorded and addressed.
St. Louis Rowing Club
Please send any questions regarding the completion of this form to
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Louis Rowing Club.