SLRC Adult 2019-2020 Learn-To-Row Registration
Welcome to St. Louis Rowing Club!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!!
Don’t miss out on our NEW Fall session!!!
Pending sufficient interest (minimum 8 registrants), we will be offering an additional Learn-to-Row (LTR) session beginning September 29th, 2019. This is in addition to our regularly scheduled February 2020 winter session.
Over the course of 10-sessions, this course will begin with a brief history, tour and discussion of rowing terminology, technique, and safety. After learning the basics of the rowing stroke on an indoor rowing machine, weather allowing, participants will get hands-on experience in an eight person shell. Following lessons at the dock, you will push off and head out to open water. Lessons will then be focused on proper body position and movement, building boat speed, and working together as a crew. This is a unique opportunity to learnt he sport and make new friends.
- Fall LTR will be held on Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:00pm and on Sunday from 10:30am-12:30pm, beginning September 29th, 2019.
- February LTR will be held T/Th from 7:30 until approximately 8:30 p.m., beginning February 4th, 2020.
After completion of your LTR session, you automatically become a member of our Novice Master's Team and can continue to develop your skills until the renewal period (January 2020 for October class and July 2020 for the February class)
St. Louis Rowing Club is requesting adult rowers to provide the following information (some required, some optional):
1. Personal Information
2. Emergency Contact Information
3. Additional Medical/Health Insurance Information (optional)
4. Membership and rowing experience (mostly optional)
5. Skills/Volunteer Opportunity Interest (optional)
6. Club Policies acknowledgement
Please complete this form to allow SLRC to ensure communications, safety and volunteer interests are recorded and addressed.
St. Louis Rowing Club
Please send any questions regarding the completion of this form to
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Louis Rowing Club.
Terms of Service