All proposals dealing with the intersection of technology and the liberal arts are welcome. We are especially interested in sessions that illustrate how faculty, students, and researchers are embracing new ideas and approaches to teaching, learning, and scholarship and fostering innovation within their departments, disciplines, or the community.
The LASTS Planning Committee will review all proposals. Deadline for submission is Friday, July 12th 2013.. Notification of acceptance will be made by July 24th 2013. Criteria used in evaluating proposals include:
1) Quality of the proposal, including merit of the topic and clarity of explanation.
2) A demonstrated impact on student learning or scholarship in the liberal arts.
3) Audience participation strategies involved in the session (for example, a pro/con debate, small group discussion, audience polling, etc... )
4) Involvement of a team, either from a single department or multiple departments.
5) The overall balance of topics and approaches
Please select continue to submit your proposal.