Annual Membership Reaffirmation
In keeping with the requirements of The Wesleyan Church for its members to make an annual reaffirmation of their commitment to Christ and their loyalty to The Wesleyan Church, I affirm the following:
1. I have been born again through faith in Jesus Christ.
2. I am committed to pursue holiness in all things.
3. I have been baptized.
4. I am committed to abide by the teachings of The Wesleyan Church, including the Articles of Religion and the Elementary Principles (see below the summary of the Articles of Religion).
5. I accept the authority of The Wesleyan Church in matters of church government.
6. I am committed to live out the mission and vision of The Wesleyan Church through a discipling relationship within the local church.
Summary of The Articles of Religion:
We believe in God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
We believe that Jesus Christ the Son suffered in our place on the cross, that He died but rose again, that He now sits at the Father's right hand until He returns to judge every person at the last day.
We believe in the Holy Scriptures as the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
We believe that by the grace of God every person has the ability and responsibility to choose between right and wrong, and that those who repent of their sin and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ are justified by faith.
We believe that God not only counts the believer as righteous, but that He makes such persons righteous, freeing them from sin's dominion at conversion, purifying their hearts by faith, perfecting them in love at entire sanctification, and providing for their growth in grace at every stage of spiritual life, enabling them through the presence and power of the Holy Spirit to live victorious lives.
By signing below, you are reaffirming your commitment to Christ and your loyalty to The Wesleyan Church: Enter your First and Last Name and Date
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service