Mighty Hawk Band 2020/2021 Survey
Hello Mighty Hawk Band parents and students!
***𝐔͟𝐏͟𝐃͟𝐀͟𝐓͟𝐄͟ - 𝐀𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐃 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 *͟𝐚͟𝐧͟𝐲͟ ͟𝐬͟𝐭͟𝐮͟𝐝͟𝐞͟𝐧͟𝐭͟* 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 *͟𝐦͟𝐚͟𝐲͟* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐈𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚:
- Bands will perform only at HOME varsity football games.
(schedule is below)
- Band students that choose to participate must be available for EVERY home game as we will not be able to substitute students
- Band students must provide their own transportation to and from games
- Band students must purchase the $75 "Swag Package" with TMF
- Band students will maintain 6+ feet of social distancing, wear masks appropriately, and use bell covers on woodwind and brass instruments
- Students must meet all academic, rehearsal attendance, and behavioral expectations to maintain eligibility
- After School Rehearsals will be limited in time, but must be attended by all to ensure the success of the group
- Students understand this is 100% volunteer-based and not mandatory/required
Please take a moment and fill out the survey below and submit your response by Friday, September 11th by 11:59pm. We need to have an accurate number of performing students submitted to the district for facility / seating plans before Sept 14th.
Thank you for you patience with us this summer and thank you for your support of band in BISD.
Student First Name:
Student Last Name
Grade level for the 2020-2021 school year:
Battery (Snare, Tenors, Bass)
Home Football Dates - Please pick all of the following dates you would be available for:
Friday, October 9th vs. Crowley HS at 7PM
Friday, October 30th vs. Burleson Centennial HS at 7PM
Friday, November 13th vs. Richland HS at 7PM
Friday, November 27th vs. Red Oak HS at 7PM
I understand that I must provide my own transportation.
I understand that I will be expected to maintain social distancing at all times, wear a mask appropriately, and use a bell cover (woodwinds/brass).
I understand that there will be academic, rehearsal attendance and behavioral expectations that I will have to meet.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Birdville ISD.