SFILY Fall Leadership Mentor App
San Francisco Ignite Leadership in Youth is a youth-led organization that pushes middle school youth to pursue leadership, practice advocacy, teamwork, public speaking, and critical thinking.
The Leadership Mentor position is an opportunity to:
- Lead the public speaking sessions (1-2 hours each week for 8 weeks)
- Help plan leadership and public speaking curriculum for our students
- Present the curriculum/develop stronger public speaking+advocacy skills
- Be a part of a team supporting curious students eager to learn about leadership
- Serve as an informal mentor and leader to middle school students
This Fall, Leadership Mentors will mentor/guide middle school students in pursuing paths of leadership, curiosity, and service. This position is right for those who love working with youth, working in a team, and are comfortable with public speaking.
- 10th-12th grade student
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in teams
- Comfortable with public speaking
Mentors can earn up to 20 volunteers hours if they would like. Minimum is 15 hours total. Work and meetings are VIRTUAL for now.
APPLICATIONS DUE SEPTEMBER 5TH
w/ any questions.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Why do you want to be involved with us?
What part of the SFILY mission resonates with you?: San Francisco Ignite Leadership in Youth is a youth-led organization that pushes middle school students to pursue leadership, practice advocacy, teamwork, public speaking, and critical thinking.
How have you supported youth in the past?
What times would you be available to lead the 1 hour sessions?
After school 5:00pm-6:00pm
Weekend day 10:00am-11:00am
Neither work (we will improvise)
Please select some times you are available to interview with our team after school for 20 minutes, we will coordinate interview times later!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service