Information and Policies:
• To be considered, the applicant must be a resident of Illinois.
• To be considered, the applicant must be enrolled or enrolling as a declared major in a college-level technology, production,
and/or management-oriented graphics program (such as graphic arts technology, graphic communications, or graphics technology).
• The scholarship can be used for any college program in the country that meets the program requirements.
• Scholarship awards typically range from $500.00 to $3000.00.
• Any scholarship funds received will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the attending college for use in tuition, fees, and/or college-based lodging.
• Students awarded a scholarship will need to submit a new application to be reconsidered in subsequent school years.
• To be considered, all application materials must be received by March 2nd, 2018.
Questions about the application or about IGCSC can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org