3B - Scams Comprehension Questions - CLB3
INSTRUCTIONS: Open 3A, listen, and answer questions here, in 3B.
1. What did Melanie receive?
a phone call
2. Who was the message from?
3. What did the message ask her to do?
click on a link and reset the password
call her bank and explain the problem
call the police and report the crime
4. Did she reply to the email?
Yes, she did.
No, she didn't.
We don't know.
5. How do you know it was a scam? (Check ALL correct answers.)
The email asked her to click on a link.
The bank told her to delete the email.
The email tried to scare her into giving her personal information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Solomon College.