Member Welcome Orientation - RSVP
Sign up now for your SEIU Local 888 orientation (via Zoom), on February 11, 2021 at 11:00 AM or 6:00 PM!
Welcome to your union, SEIU Local 888! The union gives you and your coworkers a voice at work and your rights on the job. At SEIU Local 888, members:
• Win contracts through collective bargaining that guarantee your pay, benefits and working conditions.
• Build public, community, and legislative power to maintain and support quality public services.
• Organize public service workers to establish better job standards and build strength for all working families.
We live in a difficult time of economic insecurity, a public health crisis, and growing inequality. Your active union membership is critical to building the power to win good pay and working conditions.
Once you register, get prepared for the orientation by setting up your union Member Portal account and signing your union membership card:
Questions? Please contact Johannes Raatz at (774) 209-9152 or by emailing
Local 888 will send a reminder and the Zoom link to your cell number.
Please select time you would like to attend training.
11:00 AM - February 11
6:00 PM - February 11
Zoom Info (same for both 11AM and 6PM)
Meeting ID: 853 3505 9357
Dial in for audio-only: (929) 205-6099
Tips for using Zoom:
• Sign up for a zoom account if you do not already have one. Zoom accounts are free, and this helps us see your name clearly when you are in the waiting room.
• If you do not have an account, and are prompted to put your name in, please put your first and last name.
• Enter the meeting 5 minutes prior to the start, in case you have difficulties.
• Situate yourself in a place with a strong internet connection.
• Use a webcam if your computer does not have a built in camera.
• Use headphones/microphone combo, this helps reduce background noise, make your voice clearer, and prevents an echo.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service