2016-2017 FCTA's FFLA Associated Leagues Teacher of the Year nomination form
You are nominating a teacher for the FCTA's FFLA Associated Leagues Teacher of the Year (TOY) award.
This award is to be presented at 2017 FFLA Conference (October 13-15, 2017, at Hilton Bayfront in St. Petersburg, FL). The deadline for submitting a nomination is June 2nd (Friday) 11:59 pm, 2017. Once the nomination ends, all our current FCTA members will be invited to vote the TOY together!
Before submitting the nomination, please read the instruction carefully:
1. The nominee must be an active member of both FCTA and FFLA.
2. The nominee frequently attends the FFLA annual conference and plans to attend 2017 FFLA in St. Pete.
FFLA suggested some activities and characteristics of a good candidate:
• Rapport with students
• Student achievement
• Involvement in study abroad
• Contribution to language program in school or district
• Expansion of program
• Keeping programs alive
• Service to association
• Service to other professional organizations
• Service at state, regional, national level
FYI - The recent FFLA-FCTA TOY awardees can be found on
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service