Expression of interest in the UP-AEPRO webinars
The upcoming serie of UP-AEPRO webinars will inspire participants with new approaches for assessing skills, tailoring courses to learners’ needs and validating prior learning - the three key steps of the Upskilling Pathways initiative (
Please indicate which webinars you plan to attend so that we can send you a link to the on-line room one day before the event. You can also indicate below whether you wish to receive useful resources on the webinars' topic or to continue discussing other participants (optional).
Which webinars do you plan to attend?
1. Individual-centred approach to validation - 18 February 2020 11.00am–12.00pm CET
2. Citizens’ Curriculum as a holistic approach to learning basic skills - 3 March 2020 11.00am–12.00pm CET
3. The value of validation of prior learning in working life - 17 March 2020 11.00am–12.00pm CET
4. Competence needs in working life - what competences are we looking for in the future? - 31 March 2020 11.00am–12.00pm CET (date to be confirmed)
5. Implementing Upskilling Pathways - frontiers in Portugal & Sweden - 14 April 2020 11.00am–12.00pm CET
Do you wish to be involved in further discussions after the webinar?
Would you like to receive material and resources on the webinars' topics?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of EAEA.