Private Classes - November 2019
Come train and work in a small group of students intensively for improving important skills in Volleyball such as Receiving, Setting, Hitting, Serving, Blocking, Positioning and also on general fitness. Some specific drills will be put in place for each individual.
You can form a small group with a couple of friends and join together.
These private classes are an excellent way for our staff to showcase their knowledge and to help developing athlete.
Dates available: November 2nd, 9th, 16th
Time: 5-6pm or 6-7pm (details below)
Venue: Stanley Sports Centre
Address: Stanley Municipal Services Building, UG/F, No. 6, Stanley Market Rd, Stanley
For any enquiries please email us at
Saturday, November 2nd, 5-6pm ($250) for ages 8-12 (Beginner)
Saturday, November 2nd, 6-7pm ($250) for ages 10-14 (Intermediate) FULL!
Saturday, November 9th, 5-6pm ($250) for ages 8-12 (Beginner)
Saturday, November 9th, 6-7pm ($250) for ages 10-14 (Intermediate) FULL!
Saturday, November 16th, 5-6pm ($250) for ages 8-12 (Beginner)
Saturday, November 16th, 6-7pm ($250) for ages 10-14 (Intermediate) FULL!
Student's last name
Student's first name
Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Parent's full name
Parent's phone number
By cash, please bring on the day of the class scheduled
*All cheques please make payable to "Spike First Limited" (please write the name of the student and the class date(s) on the back of the cheque)
Send a cheque to this address:
Hong Kong International School
Activities Office (Attn: Coach Henri Yim)
1 Red Hill Road,
**or by Bank Transfer:
Spike First Limited - BEA - 21368008982 and email bank slip to
Method (choose one option only)
By Bank Transfer**
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• All fees are non-refundable once students are accepted into the class.
• Assume your application is successful unless you hear from our office.
• We reserve the right to change venue & time, notice will be provided where possible.
• Lessons will finish on time. Please pick up your child promptly.
• Classes will be canceled during BLACK storm warnings or the hoisting of the TYPHOON 8 Signal. In other inclement weather, the instructor will notify you by 2pm at the latest on the day of the lesson.
• Should classes be canceled due to venue closures or inclement weather to other directives from the Education Bureau, no refunds or makeup classes can be provided.
I understand and agree
Parent's Declaration and Consent
I, the undersigned, am the parent or legal guardian of the above student applying for the above referenced class. I hereby give him/her my permission to participate in these classes and certify that he/she is in good health and that I will not hold Spike First Limited or its employees/instructors responsible for any injury or health problems suffered by him/her or any property damage as a result of participation in any of these classes.
I understand and agree
After submitting, a confirmation email will be sent to you very shortly, thank you!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service