1. Registration and ParticipationRegistration is binding, making payment compulsory. Registration does not automatically guarantee a spot at the workshop. As soon as a spot can be guaranteed, an email will be sent with the confirmation.Participation is at own risk; the organisers and teachers are not liable for injuries, accidents, theft or similar during the workshop or the evening events.
2. Securing a placeIf necessary, single registrations will be put on a waiting list, in order to first establish a lead/follow balance. It is recommended to register with a partner to secure a place in the workshop.
3. Registration with partnerIn order to register with a partner, his / her name must be inserted in the respective box. One must register as lead the other as follow and both must register for the same level. A couple-registration will be generated only when both partners have registered. If only one partner is registered it will be treated as a single registration and might have to be put on a waiting list.
4. PaymentPayment is due within 7 days after confirmation of registration via email has been sent (check spam!). If payment is not received within this period, your registration will be cancelled and your place in the workshop will be given to someone else.
5. CancellationFor cancellation of registration by participants, the following reimbursement rules apply:- Until October 15, 2017 the full workshop fee excluding any transaction fees will be refunded- Between October 16 and October 31, 2017 50% of the workshop fee excluding any transaction fees will be refunded- From November 1, 2017 no refund – unless participant cancelling the registration finds someone to take this vacated place- For couple-registration: if only one partner cancels his/her registration, the other participant will be put on the waiting list if necessary- In case of cancellation of the workshop by the organisers, the full workshop fee will be refunded to the participants.
For any registration changes after this form has been submitted, kindly contact email@example.com