LACOL 2020 Workshop Registration
Thank you for registering for the LACOL 2020 Virtual Workshop!
Workshop Dates: May 11 to June 30, 2020
Register by May 18 for full access; there is no fee
To REGISTER: Please fill out the form. Click SUBMIT to send your information.
Bryn Mawr College
Washington and Lee University
About the Workshop Program
The LACOL 2020 Virtual Workshop opens May 11 as a series of scheduled online events and asynchronous activities unfolding over May and June, 2020.
All registered workshop participants will be added to the LACOL 2020 Virtual Forum and Online Teaching Showcase. The forum (a google group) is an easy way to both to receive workshop communications and to contribute to discussion. You will have the option to control the frequency of notifications and to unsubscribe from the forum if you wish.
Recordings of the scheduled/synchronous workshop events (eg keynotes, panels, mini-workshops) will be shared with registered participants.
Please review the program sessions and activities below and let us know which ones you will take part in.
I plan to participate in these parts of the workshop. (Check all that apply.)
• Starting May 11: Virtual Reading Group (self-paced + optional mtgs)
• May 29: LACOL Presidents Panel on Strategic Priorities
• June 15: Small Teaching Online Webinar with author F. Darby
• June 19: Community Online - Lessons from CUBE
• June 22: LACOL Online Data Science Panel
• June 26: Vassar's Teaching and Learning Journey
• June 30: Closing Keynote - Change with Purpose
Please add your comments on the virtual workshop. What would be most valuable to you?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of lacol.net.