Excellence in Communication Essay Submission Form - Spring 2020
A competitive Student Essay Contest Sponsored by The Association for Women in Science Gulf Coast Houston.
Winners will be featured on the AWIS-GCH website and social media channels, and are required to provide a short bio and head shot at the time of contact. Information about last year’s winners is available at
Essays must be received by 5:00 pm on Friday, April 10, 2020
• The essay contest is open to female and male undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in an accredited university/graduate program.
• Theme must be clearly addressed
• Content must include relevant, authentic information and ideas must be fully developed
• Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation must be consistent with accepted usage
• All written and online sourced materials must be appropriately cited
• 1000 word limit
Email (winners will be contacted via email)
Enter your essay below (copy and paste; 1000 word maximum).
How did you hear about this contest?
Friend or Colleague
Advertisement or Flyer
Thank you for your submission!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service