Temple Israel Religious School Registration 2019-2020
Shalom Temple Israel Parents,
Online religious school registration for 2019-2020 is now live! Tuition rates will be set at TI's annual budget meeting at the end of June. In the meantime, we ask that you please register now as it will help us finalize our budget.
We are excited that next year we will again host a Shinshin (Israeli high school graduate/pre-army) to continue to instill in our students a love for Israel and her people. Electives will continue for grades 3-5 several times through the year and the grant we received for pre-teen programming in Metrowest will continue to develop and expand. We are also thrilled to share that all of our teachers will be returning!
Here is some important information about filling out this form:
* We expect that it will take about 10 minutes for you to register each of your children.
* At any point while filling out the form you may click on the 'Back' button to return to a prior section.
* You will need to register each of your children separately, however, you will only need to enter your contact information one time. If you are registering more than one child, please make sure you click on "YES" when you are asked if you have already registered a child. This will allow you to bypass entering the parent information again.
* After you register your first child, you can register your other children by clicking "Submit Another Response" at the end of the process, or by clicking on the original link.
* Some questions only apply to students in certain grades; if you are asked a question that does not apply to your child, please click, "Does not apply to me" or "No".
* Please be aware that you may be asked to enter your email more than once.
*After you submit each child's registration you will receive a confirmation email with all the information you entered. If you would like to make changes after you click submit, please just call or email Robin at
* All information you enter is confidential.
The Jewish year 5780 and secular year 2019-2020 is looking good! Please click on the 'Next' button below to get started.
Director of Education and Teen Engagement
Page 1 of 13
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service