You Got Your Teeth Checked Up Yet?

You are a ROCSAUT member and you don't know where to go for your dental check-up? Don't worry! UTM ROCSAUT would like to introduce our proud sponsor Erindale Village Dental to you guys!

Dr. Rupal studied biology at University of Toronto at Mississauga and then dentistry at the downtown campus, graduating in 2000. On completing her dental degree, she accepted a one year residency at the Mount Sinai (Toronto) Hospital. Along with advancing her skills, she spent 6 weeks in remote communities in Northern Ontario providing much needed dental care.

Services including:
-Basic Check Up
-Cleaning
-Teeth Polishing
-X-Rays
-Teeth Fillings

IT IS COMPLETELY FREE for you to receive all the services above since Erindale Village Dental is also a member of Studentcare Dental network Program. Not only will our university cover 80% of our dental fees, for them being part of the program Dr.Rupal will cover the rest of the 20% cost for us students.

Location: 3173 Erindale Station Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5C 1Y5.
Email: reception@erindalevillagedental.ca
Telephone: 905-270-4444

    Erindale Village Dental Staff Team

    Back Row: Jai (Front Desk Administrator), Dr. Sheela Rupal, Shabeela (Front Desk Administrator), Mandy (Hygienist)

    Reception

    Captionless Image

    Inside the clinic

    Captionless Image
    This is a required question
    This is a required question
    :

    Captionless Image

    Map of the Location (3173 Erindale Station Road)

    If you are travelling from UTM, take bus route of 1CE, 44N, and 101E to Erindale Station Rd stop,cross the street towards Pizza Pizza, walk about 4 minutes, You will see a big sign from them!
    This is a required question
    This is a required question
    This is a required question
    This is a required question

    Dr. Sheela Rupal

    Dr. Sheela Rupal was born and raised in the Erindale community, where she attended Queenston Drive public school, Woodlands high school, and the University of Toronto at Mississauga. She is very proud to serve the community she lives in, with her husband (Mischa) and two young children (Meena and Kiaran).