Before the class:
1. The payment is on term basis. No partial payment is accepted. A full payment need to be made prior to the 1st class to confirm class spots.
2. Term fee/package fee includes consumable materials required, unless otherwise specified.
3,. Applicants will be taken on a first-come-first-served basis and places will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Make up class:
1. A make up class is only granted to the students who inform us at least two days before the class to be missed, yet only a maximum of 2 make up classes can be arranged only unless with a medical certificate.
2. We will not arrange a make up class for classes missed without proper notice.
3. All classes have to be consumed within 3 months from the 1st class.
4. We cannot reschedule, refund or issue a voucher for a missed or pre-arranged make-up class.
5. Should the government inform us that we are unable to run classes due to an outbreak of COVID-19, then all classes will go online.
5.Refunds, make-up classes, or credit notes cannot be made in any event once the class has started.
Collection & pick up:
1. Please refer to the official class opening email for the collection and pick up arrangement.
1. For the classes run in the school premises, we are obligated to follow their instructed policies and will update you via email for any updates.
2. No refunds, make up classes or credit notes will be made in in the event of cancelled classes resulting from guideline from the Education Bureau and Hong Kong Observatory.
1. Please note that there is a minimum headcount to form a class for all of our outreach classes yet we need a full payment to
confirm the registration. If the class is not able to form, a full refund shall be arranged.