Laikipia University Students;
Laikipia University is committed to satisfying interested parties' requirements, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. To this end the University Management Board is committed to ensure that all cases of missing marks are resolved.
Each student with missing marks is therefore required to provide details of the missing marks by filling in and submitting the Google Form attached
MISSING MARKS REGISTRATION FORM IS ONLY MEANT FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN EXAMINED (CAT,PROJECTS,THESIS,EXAMINATION) , AND MARKS HAVE NOT BEEN UPLOADED IN THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL.
PROVISION OF FALSIFIED EXAMINATION INFORMATION/CLAIM SHALL BE TREATED AS AN ACADEMIC/EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE, AND STUDENT DISPLINARY PROCESS SHALL BE EFFECTED.
1. Students MUST provide ACCURATE and COMPLETE information.
2. All cases of missing marks MUST be registered via this Form.
3. Fill and Submit one form per course
4. Feedback on the progress/status of the process shall be via email (firstname.lastname@example.org
), to the respective student.
5. All queries on the status should be sent via email to email@example.com
Deputy Vice-Chancellor(Academic, Research & Student Affairs)