Vyskúšaj si náš IT test a zisti, či sa hodíš na duálne vzdelávanie v T-Systems. Pripravili sme si pre teba otázky zo základov IT a z oblasti sietí, databáz, Linuxu a Windowsu. Otázky sú v anglickom jazyku, kedže je to náš oficiálny firemný jazyk. Veríme, že to zvládneš :)
1. What is an IP address ?
a computers local adress in network
a hardware inside computer
an unchangeable computer adress
a building address, where the computer is located
2. What is the smallest unit of data in a computer?
3. What Does BIOS Stand For?
Better Integrated Operating System
Basic Input Output System
Battery Integrated Operating Setup
Best Integrated Operating System
4. After updating a table, what do you have to execute to make the changes permanent?
Nothing. When the updates complete, the changes are permanent.
5. What does SQL stand for?
Sequence query language
Structured query language
Simple question language
Structured query list
6. Which allocation unit is the smallest?
7. Which of the following startup options does not perform a database recovery?
startup force restrict
8. Command "gzip" is used to ...
comprimation of more files into one
turn on compresion in IP transfer
compress or expand files
automatic setup ZIPSu (Graceful ZIPs)
9. Bash is ...
protocol used for communication between processes
new generation file system
alternative RAID system
10. Where is Linux user list stored?
For security reasons Linux does not have a static user list
By running the command show users
None of the above
11. What is chroot?
It is when a directory structure can only be accessed by the root user.
It is a command to visualize the disk directory structure.
It is when a user is confined to access only a limited part of the disk directory structure.
It is when a user accesses a FTP server using â€œanonymousâ€ as the user name.
12. Which of the following describes the function of a WAN?
Connects peripherals in a single location.
Connects multiple networks in a single building.
Provides connectivity on a LAN.
Provides connectivity over a large geographic area.
13. Which one from the protocols listed below is in charge of sending e-mails?
14. Which layer of the OSI reference model is responsible for ensuring reliable end-to-end delivery of data?
15. While logged into a router you manually shut down the serial 0 interface using the "shutdown" interface configuration command. You then issue the "show interface serial 0" command in exec mode. What could you expect the status of the serial 0 interface to be?
Serial 0 is up, line protocol is up
Serial 0 is administratively down, line protocol is down
Serial 0 is down, line protocol is up
Serial 0 is administratively down, line protocol is up
16. You need to set a new IP address for your XP workstation. What should you do?
Open Control panel and click to Administrative tools
Open Control panel and click to Network Connection
Open Control panel and click to Security Center
Open Control panel and click to Add or Remove Programs
17. What is a primary role of WINS server on the network?
resolving IP addresses to Windows NetBIOS names
resolving IP addresses to Windows Domain names
resolving IP addresses to MAC address
none of the above
18. What is Kerberos?
network authentication protocol providing mutual authentication to verify user or host entity
Intel processor with advanced L1 cache support
synonym for Kernel
preconfigured packet filter
19. What would NOT prevent a virus attack on a server?
client or corporate firewall solution
auditing of system files access
keeping operating system up-to-date
antivirus software on server
20. Which of following are not flexible master operation roles?
Domain naming master role
RID master role (relative identifier)
OU master role
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service