Thursday, October 6
3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Rackham Building (Fourth Floor) and Live-Streamed
Please join the Rackham Graduate School chapter of the Bouchet Honor Society as we host a national conversation regarding graduate student mental health. This event will feature Rackham Associate Dean Arthur Verhoogt, co-chair of the Rackham Graduate Student Mental Health Task Force; Yale University’s Mary O'Brien, director of clinical training with the Department of Psychology; and a panel of graduate students representing Bouchet Honor Society chapters from across the nation.
- Matthew R. Culberson, M.S., Ph.D. Candidate, Chemistry, University of Michigan
- Monique C. McKenny, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, Integrated Primary Care, Nemours Children's Health
- Bright Gyamfi, Ph.D., Presidential Fellow, Northwestern University; Incoming Assistant Professor of History, University of California San Diego
- Aya M. Waller-Bey, Ph.D. Candidate, Sociology, University of Michigan
- Dorian Jackson, Ph.D. Candidate, Cell Biology, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health