Problems of Erosion Post Test
We hope you enjoyed the lesson! Please complete the questions below and hit Submit when you are finished.
1. ____________ is one of the reasons Louisiana is losing land.
A. Marsh Creation
C. Water Hyacinth
2. Hurricanes can lead to land loss in Louisiana.
3. Coastal wetlands may serve as storm buffers by... (Select the 2 correct answers)
A. Strengthening winds
B. Reducing the height of waves
C. Increasing the height of waves
D. Slowing the movement of water
4. We are losing our coastal wetlands and protective storm buffer because of ...
5. Terracing can protect areas of marsh by ... (Select the 2 correct answers)
A. Increasing waves
B. Slowing the wind and waves
C. Increasing erosion
D. Reducing erosion
6. What parish do you live in?
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service