Matthew Turner Elementary PTA Volunteer Form 2019-2020
Volunteering is a great way to get involved at Matthew Turner Elementary School. Please consider filling out this form to indicate areas and events of interest that you may wish to help with during the 2019-2020 school year. You are not committed to any activity or event if you respond.
To join the Matthew Turner PTA for even greater involvement in school activities and events, please follow the included link to purchase your membership:
Thank you for your support of our school!
1. Please provide us with your name, phone number, and an additional email address (if available). You will only be contacted in advance of the activities you indicate below, and your responses do not commit you to participate.
2. Please provide us with your child or children's name(s), grade(s), and teacher(s). This will help facilitate the placement of volunteers throughout the school.
3. Please check all Programs that you may be interested in helping out with during the 2019-2020 academic year.
MTE Picnic at the Park (9/6/2019 @ 6pm, Community Park)
Halloween Parade & Coffee (10/31/2019 @ 8:30am)
International Night (1/10/2020 @ 6pm)
STEAM Week (2/3-7/2020)
One School One Book (Ongoing through 3/2020)
Talent Show (3/7/2020)
Staff Appreciation Week (5/4-8/2020)
5th Grade Farewell Activities (6/2-5/2020)
Art Show/Family Art Night (5/2020)
Hope Bags (Ongoing, TBD)
4. Please check all Fundraisers that you may be interested in helping out with for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Book Fair (9/8-13/2019)
Fun Run (9/24/2019 through 10/3/2019)
See's Candy (11/2019 through 12/2019)
Dance for Girls (2/21/2020)
Dance for Boys (2/28/2020)
MTE Auction (4/2020)
5. Please check all ongoing volunteer opportunities that you may be interested in helping out with for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Classroom Volunteer or Room Parent
Picture Day Volunteer
Walking Wednesdays Volunteer
Garden Planning & Care
6. Would you be willing to be contacted on short notice for volunteer opportunities that may be understaffed?
7. What special skills, talents, or passions do you wish to share with our MTE students during the 2019-2020 academic year?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service