"Are We There Yet?" - 2021 Fundraising Auction Donation Form
Online Silent Auction: Monday, September 20th - Monday, September 27th . . . . . and Live Auction: Saturday, September 25th.
Deadline to submit this form is Monday, September 13, 2021.
It’s Auction time again! And coming up with creative donations is half the fun. Last year you really outdid yourselves, and we know you can do it again! Large items such as parties, dinners and vacation cabins are much appreciated, but less expensive donations are important, too. Consider offering something that a number of people would like to bid on, like experiences and services. Team up with others to make a fun, unique donation! (Note: Hopefully, we won't have to change any donation events for COVID, but if we do, we'll ask for your flexibility!)
Scroll to the bottom of this page for some ideas for donations!
Optional 2nd email (form will request 1st email)
Best Phone Number
Name of Item or Event
Description: Please be complete and thorough with your description! Be creative and entertaining!
If an event is planned, please provide the date: (subject to COVID)
If an event is planned, please provide the time if known:
Estimated Value based on fair market value (please don’t exaggerate!) -
Questions? Email email@example.com
Anything else we need to know?
Here are some great donation ideas:
•Do you have a big dining room but don’t like to cook? Do you love to cook but don’t have a big dining room? Let us know, and we’ll team you up with someone for a FANTASTIC dinner party donation!
•Movie night– you make the popcorn! (The Princess Bride, Mamma Mia or The Big Lebowski themes would be a blast!) Or how about a party on Oscar Night?
• Decorate someone’s home for a holiday – Christmas, Easter, 4th of July.
• Lead a hike and provide the snacks / lunch.
• How about pet sitting, house sitting, babysitting?
• Housecleaning, gutter cleaning – or a trip to the landfill would help someone without a truck.
• If you love to garden, donate your time and expertise to someone – you might have new ideas for them.
• Donate a gift card from your favorite restaurant or store – you might share a secret find, and you'd be helping a local business during this difficult year.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Foothills Unitarian Church.