"Yes4Youth" Confidential Grant Application
- The Perfectly Flawed Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is strengthening communities affected by addiction by investing in children, individuals, and education. Through our mission we are able to provide grants to youth 17 and under who have been directly impacted by addiction in LaSalle, Bureau, Putnam, and surrounding counties. If you have any questions about the application process or general “Yes4Youth” questions, call (815)830-8675 or e-mail
- We ask that Parents, Guardians, Individuals in Recovery, Grandparents, Teachers, or Counselors complete the application on the Youth’s behalf and provide verification of need.
- We ask that you provide the Youth’s top 3 areas of interest (1 being the most desired). We will contact our Community Partners and check availability. Activities are not guaranteed, however we will do our best to place the Youth in one of their top three areas of interest.
- Once the application is submitted, it will be sent for review to our “Yes4Youth” Advisory Committee.
- Once the application has been reviewed by our “Yes4Youth” Advisory Committee, we will then notify you through your preferred contact method on whether we are able to fund the grant at this time.
- “Yes4Youth” grants will be sent directly to the Community Partner for the Youth’s activity. "Yes4Youth" is a no cost program, the Youth and/or the Youth's family will not be charged for the application or chosen activity. Grants are limited and based upon need and availability, not upon race, gender, ethnicity, or creed.
- All information collected through our “Yes4Youth” application is held in the strictest confidence and is used only by the Perfectly Flawed Foundation and our “Yes4Youth” Advisory Committee for the sole purpose of providing youth, directly impacted by addiction, something to say YES! to.
Please be sure to:
Answer every question or field or indicate if an item does not apply.
Provide Youth’s full name, date of birth, grade in school, and top 3 activities.
Provide address, phone number, e-mail, and preferred contact method.
Provide your name and relationship to youth.
Sign and date the application.
If application not completed online, please return to:
The Perfectly Flawed Foundation
Attn: Yes 4 Youth
240 1st St, LaSalle, IL 61301
The Perfectly Flawed Foundation's "Yes4Youth" Program
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Perfectly Flawed.