LOP 08 - Bewitching Spirits
The number in the parenthesis indicates how many boxes you should check to be correct in that quiz number.
Complete Name (Family Name, Given Name)
Contact Number (and WhatsApp No. if available)
1. Was the form that Saul saw actually Samuel the prophet?
Answer: 1 Kings 22:22. And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a __________ ____________ in the mouth of all his prophets.
2. Do the dead come back to converse with or to haunt the living?
Answer: Job 14:21. His sons come to honour, and he _________ it not; and they are brought low, but he perceiveth it not of them.Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6, 10 The dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun [in this life]. ... For there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave.
3. According to the book of Revelation, who has the keys of death?
Answer: Revelation 1:18. I am he that ____________, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore ...; and have the keys of hell and of death.
4. How did God make man in the beginning?
Answer: Genesis 2:7. And the Lord God formed man of the ________ of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
5. What happens at death?
Answer: Ecclesiastes 12:7. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the ________ shall return unto God who gave it.
6. Where do the dead go when they die?
Answer: Job 21:32. Yet shall he be brought to the ________, and shall remain in the tomb.John 5:28, 29 All that are in the __________ shall hear his voice, And shall come forth.
7. The Bible makes it plain that King David is saved. Is he in heaven now?
Answer: Acts 2:34. For David is ______ ________________ into the heavens. (two word answer)Acts 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre [tomb] is with us unto this day.
on its way
8. But isn't it true that the soul is immortal and that only the body dies?
Answer: Ezekiel 18:4. The soul that sinneth, it shall ______.Job 4:17 Shall mortal man be more just than God?1 Timothy 6:15, 16 The King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality.
float in air
9. When will the righteous be given immortality?
Answer: 1 Corinthians 15:51-53. We shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last __________: for the __________et shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, ... and this mortal must put on immortality.1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the __________ of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
10. How does the Bible repeatedly refer to death?
Answer: John 11:11, 14. Our friend Lazarus ___________; ... Lazarus is dead.Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose.2 Samuel 7:12 Thou shalt sleep with thy fathers.1 Thessalonians 4:14 Them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
is in heaven
is in hell
11. Since wizards, witches, and psychics cannot contact the dead, whom are they contacting?
Answer: Revelation 16:14. They are the spirits of devils, working ___________.
12. Why does Satan want us to believe that the spirits of the dead are really alive?
Answer: Matthew 24:24, 25. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall __________ the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.
13. How effective will Satan's use of these evil spirits be in the last days?
Answer: Revelation 18:23. By thy sorceries were ______ nations deceived.Revelation 18:2 Babylon the great is f__________en, ... and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit.Revelation 12:9 That old serpent, c__________ed the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world.
14. How does God regard these miracles by evil angels?
Answer: Leviticus 20:27. A man also or woman ... that is a __________, shall surely be put to death.1 Timothy 4:1 Some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.Ephesians 5:11 Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness.
15. What glorious power does God offer His people?
Answer: Philippians 3:10. That I may know him, and the power of his _____________.
16. Would you like to accept Jesus' offer to give you the power of the resurrection in your life?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service