OuiShare Fest 2016 Volunteer agreement
Your participation is an important and valued part of OuiShare Fest. The event couldn't happen without your involvement. We hope that you enjoy volunteering with us and feel like part of our team.
This agreement tells you what you can expect from us, and what we expect from you. We aim to be flexible, so please let us know if you would like to make any changes and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Read and sign the volunteer agreement just below. Deadline: 8th of May, evening.
After this date, we can't ensure your participation.
ORGANIZATION & ENGAGEMENT
As volunteer, you propose to support the event with one-time or recurring contributions i.e. volunteering during the event itself, or supporting the team’s activities during the preparation of the event (depending on what we agreed together).
Volunteers helping during the event receive free entrance and food tickets for the day. Travel and hosting expenses are not covered, but the OuiShare team do the best to make hosting possible to all the volunteers. The FEST volunteer’s deal determines 50% work time and 50% freetime for each volunteer.
The volunteers should sign this agreement.
We, the OuiShareFest team, will do our best
1. to introduce you to how the Fest organization works and your role in it.
2. to provide any training you need. The initial training agreed upon is 17th at 8:30am at Cabaret Sauvage.
3. to respect your skills, dignity and individual wishes and to do our best to meet them.
4. to respect the FEST volunteer’s deal: 50% work time - 50% freetime for each volunteer
5. to support you in your search for accommodation, but we cannot guarantee a place to stay. Please ask your friends, families, have a look on couchsurfing
6. to provide breakfast and lunch at the Fest location
7. to consult with you and keep you informed of possible changes.
8. to put you in contact with your local / regional OuiShare group to be able to communicate with them in advance.
As volunteer, I agree to do my best:
1. to help reliably to the best of my ability, and to give as much warning as possible whenever I cannot work when expected and
2. to be punctual
3. to be proactive, ask for help if I need it, take care of myself & others
4. to arrive on site for the set up on the 17th at 8:30am at Cabaret Sauvage, Paris
5. to help with the clean up and dismantling on the 22th until 6pm (exception has to be agreed before)
6. to follow OuiShare’s values, rules and procedures, including health and safety, equal opportunities and confidentiality
7. I agree to let OuiShare use my email contact to put me in contact with my regional OuiShare group and its connector.
THE ACTIVITIES you will support (one or several of them)
The Volunteer's mission is defined* according to one or several of the following main activity, depending of your choice:
Welcoming: management of the badges, information, held of the cloakroom, spaces management)
Catering: preparation & distribution of food and beverages, cleaning/dishes
Logistics & handling: installation, referent of spaces for material, runner
Technical support: installation, wifi, video capture, support audio / video / picture
Cleaning & Decoration : keep the place welcoming and set up signage
Documentation & communication: notes of the sessions, translation, photos, social media, blogging, documentation of the Open Source methodology of the Fest, creation of manuals for the Fest production
Organization & Hosting: support the organization and help for the well-being, people management (team, speakers, partners of the event)
*The detail of each activity can change to be improved.
Note: this agreement is in honor only and is not intended to be a legally binding contract of employment.
Please enter your full name
And remind us who you are ;)
Please enter your email address
By clicking send I sign the volunteer agreement
Precise your arrivals and departures date & schedules
Do you still need accomodation?
We hope you already find one place to stay, but in case still not, confirm it here.
Questions or Updates?
Anything we should know? Contact us via
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service