Please fill out this form to save your spot for the Democratic Socialists of America's Boycott Divestment Sanctions (BDS) School - we have a cap on attendees so please fill out this form ASAP to save your spot!
We will be joined by many of the top trainers, organizers, and speakers on BDS from across the movement; including Sumaya Awad (Adalah), Taher Herzallah (AMP), Daphna Thier (DSA), Lara Kiswani (AROC), Clarence Thomas (ILWU), Rabbi Alissa Wise (JVP), Bill Mullen (USACBI), Dov Baum (AFSC), Olivia Katbi-Smith (BNC), Leah Muskin-Pierret (USCPR), Eran Efrati (RAIA) and more!
Our BDS School will provide space for education, discussion and mobilization to prepare us with the tools to organize our communities, schools, and workplaces for Palestinian liberation as a part of the Boycott Divestment Sanctions movement.
***** No prior BDS/Palestine organizing experience is required in order to join this Nigh School, only a commitment to Palestinian liberation and a readiness to come and learn with us!
Have questions? Check out our BDS School 1-Pager here for more info: https://bit.ly/DSA-BDS-1-Pager
Our BDS School Schedule:
1. Saturday, August 21st 2-4PM EST: Introduction to BDS and Palestinian Liberation
2. Saturday, August 28th 2-4PM EST: Boycott Israel - Examples, Successes, and Learnings
3. Monday, September 13th 8-10PM EST: Divest from Apartheid, Invest in Justice
4. Sunday, September 19th 2-4PM EST: Global BDS for a Palestinized Globe
5. Saturday, September 25th 2-4PM EST: BDS and the Working Class
DSA BDS & Palestine Solidarity Working Group