Present perfect Exam
TeacherApp & TeacherWeb Exams.
1. She _____ arrived home early.
2. The main verb is always conjugated in the Participle form.
3. Hank has _____ home.
4. Kristen _____ Sam yet.
5. _____ you ever been to Canada?
6. I _____ a lot of photos.
7. The short form of HAVE is 'VE.
8. This Tense is about specific facts.
9. Matt _____ the race.
10. _____ she ever studied French?
11. What is the Participle form of the verb PLAY?
12. She _____ just finished her homework.
13. My dad _____ the garage.
14. You _____ the car.
have not painted
15. Karen _____ a lot of money.
16. The journalist has _____ the article.
17. _____ the house?
Have you sell
Have you sold
Has you sold
18. Which of the following sentences is grammatically wrong?
The school has always was the same.
The school has always been the same.
The school has never been closed.
19. Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct?
Carla've closed th window.
Carla's closed the window.
Carla's close the window.
20. The teacher _____ clearly.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service