Freedom School of Ministry Application
Welcome to Freedom School of Ministry! We are so excited to begin these next steps with you. Click the next button to get started with our application process!
Once you begin the application process, you will not be able to save or go back. Please have all of the information you need so you can complete the application in one sitting. There is a checklist below for your reference before you begin!
Your application checklist:
- General information (name, address, contact information, t-shirt size)
- Family and relationship information (family life and relationship status)
- Social media handles (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and any others you want to share)
- Essay document upload
- Degree choice
- AA: General Education
- AA: Ministerial Leadership
- BS Ministerial Leadership: Biblical Studies
- BS Ministerial Leadership: Christian Ministry
- BS Ministerial Leadership: Pastoral Care and Counseling
- BS Ministerial Leadership: Worship Ministries
- Three non-family character references (one must be a pastor)
- Economic standing (vehicle access, job information)
- Church information (address, pastor's name)
- Photo (showing your face)
Essay: In 400–800 words, describe the beginning and present growth of your relationship with God and how you see yourself as a good match for Freedom and Southeastern's academic and spiritual environment.
If you have any questions along the way, please contact us at Jenna Wood at
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Freedom Church.