The main objective we want to address with this project is the youth unemployment.
The general objectives are:
- To develop the cooperation between 10 youth NGO’s from 10 countries
- To understand better the situation of youth unemployment in Europe
- To develop the cooperation and youth participation to fight unemployment between youngsters
- To promote nonformal education and practical life learning for 120 young people
- To promote tolerance and understanding between 120 youngsters
The village of Milcoveni is only 24 km from Oravita city a place where can visit very interesting things like:
- The oldest theater “Mhai Eminescu” in Romania and the south-est part of Europe build in 1817 where our national poet Mihai Eminescu perfomed on stage from who the theater got his name
- The railroad Oravita-Anina built in 1863 (oldest Romanian mountain railroad) which is one of the most beautiful in Europe
- One of the oldest Pharmacies in Romania “la Vulturul Negru” founded in 1793.
- Food, accommodation and activities are 100% covered by the project
- Travel costs are 100% covered by the project up to a maximum of € 170
- “Quota associativa YouNet”: €50. These membership fees should be paid only by confirmed participants and give them the status of YouNet’s member and access to all our benefits.
As a result of the participation in this project, will be issued a European certification ("Youthpass") certifying the skills gained and valid for the European CV.