SIREMS Mucomyst Training
Which SIREMS service do you work for
1. Mucomyst is initiated by the hospital prior to ambulance transfer for:
Hyperglycemic hyperosmolar nonketonic syndrome
Tricyclic antidepressant overdose
2. Mucomyst has been shown to reduce the extent of injury to what organ after an overdose from the above mentioned drug?
3. Which of the following is a contraindication for the use of Mucomyst?
Narrow angle glaucoma
No contraindications for use during acetaminophen toxicity
4. Which of the following is NOT a possible side effect of Mucomyst?
5. Mucomyst must be initiated at least ___ minutes prior to departure from the hospital?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service