How will my credits transfer to Geneseo?
The Office of the Dean of Academic Planning & Advising (DAPA) can help answer this question. Follow the steps below:

1) Check the Transfer Equivalency Databank. This databank allows students to see how courses from other colleges will transfer to Geneseo:

2) Read the Pre-College Academic Credit page, which answers many questions about transfer credits for new students. Transfer equivalencies for Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) and College-Level Examination Preparation (CLEP) courses are all listed there:

3) If your courses are NOT yet listed in the databank or on the Pre-College Academic Credit page, please submit the form below and our advising staff will contact you soon. The DAPA office will only respond to inquiries about courses that are not covered in those two places.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of State University College at Geneseo. Report Abuse