Registration - Outdoor Worship - Sunday, August 29th, 2021 at 4 p.m.
Hoping for good weather this day! Thank you for registering!
Note: You can put more than one name per registration, as long as all the people share the same contact information and will sit together.
Regarding Covid-19 and your health
Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms?
· Difficulty breathing?
· Sore throat/difficulty swallowing?
· Loss of taste or smell?
· Unexplained tiredness and muscle aches?
· In the last 14 days, have you traveled outside of Canada?
· In the last 14 days, have you had close contact with a person who has traveled outside of Canada?
· In the last 14 days, have you had close contact with a person who has Covid-19, suspected or confirmed?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please stay home.
Please note that this personal information is being collected only for the purpose of assisting government agencies in tracking the potential spread of Covid-19. This information will be securely retained and stored by St. Luke's, and will be provided to government agencies only when necessary, and will be destroyed two months after the declaration, by appropriate government authorities, of the end of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service