participants will be asked to make the following commitments.
1. attend all Saturday training (9a-6p) which includes extended times of worship, teaching, lunch outreaches and practical exercises;
2. spend 1-2 hours with the Lord each day
3. fast one day per week
4. participate in outreach one time per week
5. complete homework assignments
6. be part of a local church
7. complete the graduation outreach
those who complete all commitments will be commissioned at a special service at the end of the graduation outreach. for detailed information on commitments and requirements please visit www.trinityworks.org and click on the Messenger Boot Camp tab.
Messenger Boot Camp is designed to be an immersion experience that changes the way you live and allows you to experience the Kingdom of God as a lifestyle.
there is no charge for Messenger Boot Camp. we will take weekly offerings until we cover our costs but you are not required to pay to come whether you are going through the entire eight (8) week training or auditing one day or more.
the graduation outreach for this Messenger Boot Camp will be a ten (10) day mission trip combining 24/7 worship, prayer and outreach to the Twin Cities which is June 17-26. you can find out more about the Love Twin Cities outreach and register at www.lovetc247.com.