- Wednesday: 19:45 until 23:30
- Thursday: 19:45 until 23:30
- Sunday: 19:45 until 23:30
As of Dragonflight Season 3 for the first 2 weeks of a season we will add an extra day on Monday.
What do we expect of you?
Despite the fact that we are rather 'casual', we do expect our members to have close to 100% raid attendance. Our main philosophy is that we are limited by the amount of hours we raid and nothing else. This means we expect you to read up on the latest theory crafting for your class, read up on new bosses and heroic bosses we attempt and that you always come prepared with pots, enchants, gems, reagents, gold and the spec we need you to be in order for us to attempt the encounter.
We expect you to act mature, we pride ourselves on having minimal drama within the guild and we intend to keep it this way.
What can we offer you?
- Experienced guild leaders who have leading experience since Vanilla WoW.
- A chance to do current mythic content while not being committed to a 4/5 days a week raiding guild.
- Efficient use of the time. When we're raiding only 3 nights a week, we don't have time to fool around during raids from silly mistakes.
- A social guild chat, teamspeak server and community.
So if you think you have the skill, experience, dedication and the social skills make a application.
When you do an application make sure you put in some effort to it! We will only take in consideration proper and serious applications.
Please remember here at Catalyst, we take raiding seriously, any and all applications which are not gemmed, enchanted, etc to the most optimal for class performance will not be reviewed with consideration for membership.
We also prefer that you are at least 18 years old. So unless you're an extremely exceptional player, and you know that you are not going to have to stop raiding one night because you didn't do your homework for example, than please save us both the trouble and don't make an application. You should also be able to manage your time effectively, regardless of age.