EVENT GUIDE AND ENTRY FORM
DATE AND TIME:
12.09.2020., free practice from 11:00, race starts at 13:00
Mārupe BMX sports and recreation park, Tīraines dārzi 6, Mārupe, Latvia
Google Maps location:
Girls: G7 and younger, G8-G10, G11-14, G15+ (it will be possible to race together with one year
Boys: B5, B6, B7, B8, B9, B10, B11, B12, B13, B14, B15, B16
Men: Amateur *
Men: Ex-riders **
Men: Pro AM Cruiser, M17-M25, M26+
Men: Pro (riders who currently have or have had a Junior or Elite licence in previous years) ***
BMX Sidecars: Sport category for BMX riders and Hobby category for parents with kids ****
* Amateurs 25+ years old without license. Full BMX safety gear and insurance is required.
** Ex-riders 25+ years who have had a license. Full BMX safety gear and insurance is required.
*** Riders from Pro Am category can also participate in Pro category
**** Depending on the number of teams both categories could be racing together. A Hobby
category team can also choose to enter in the Sport category. BMX Sidecars will be provided to
those who do not own one. BMX safety gear is required.
REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FEE:
All participants must register until 09.09.2020. using online form below.
Entry fee is 6 EUR for all categories per rider.
In case there are more than 2 riders in family entry fee must be paid only for one rider (applies only to Boys and Girls categories)
Entry fee must be paid until 09.09.2020. by bank transfer and must include the following information: “Entry fee Mārupe BMX 10 year anniversary competition”, rider name and surname, category, event date.
Bank details: A/S „Swedbank”, swift code HABALV22
Company: Biedrība „Mārupes BMX klubs”
Registration Nr.: 40008158108
Address: 18 Ventas street, Mārupe, Mārupes novads, Latvia
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Riders age/category is set according to licence information.
2. All riders are allowed to participate in one year older group/category.
3. There will be 3 motos and/or ¼ and ½ finals and finals in each category. In case if there are less than 8 riders in a category the results will be decided after motos and final race points sum.
In the case of equal points the winner is a rider with better result in the final race.
4. There will be additional rating for BMX clubs. Top 10 best riders points will decide the results. In the case of equal points the winning club will be decided according to better riders results in the final races.
5. BMX Sidecar motos will be decided by lottery. Each team will have to register at the race track until 12:00 and pick their starting position for each moto at the registration.
6. BMX Sidecar will have A, B, C or more finals according to results in motos. In the case of equal points the starting position in the final will be decided according to better results in the last moto.
7. Riders must have their own number plates and side plates. Any rider without a number plate should contact the organizer after submitting the registration form. In case of two identical starting numbers within one category organizers will provide a new number for one of the riders.
8. All riders compete at their own risk. Valid insurance is required for all categories except BMX Sidecars.
10. The race is run according to the national rulebook issued by Latvian Cycling Federation. In cases when the national rulebook does not cover UCI rulebook applies.
11. Event organizer is not responsible for any third party damage caused by riders or team members.
12. Medical service will be provided on the race track during practice and race.
AWARDS AND PRIZES:
Organizer will provide awards for the top 8 riders in each category.
Pro category riders will receive prize money:
1st place 400 EUR
2nd place 300 EUR
3rd place 150 EUR
The prize money listed above is a gross amount. Top 3 Pro category riders will have to provide their bank details and prize money will be transferred within 30 days after the race. Tax payment will be deducted from the gross amount and paid by the organizer. Riders will receive a payment of netto amount.
All riders will participate in a lottery provided by sponsors and supporters of the race. The lottery will be held after the final race.
TRAVEL INFORMATION AND ACCOMMODATION:
There are various hotels and guest houses close to the race track including in Riga, the capital city of Latvia. For more information please check
Camping will be possible near the race track for camper vans / motorhomes or with tents.
There will be no showers or electricity provided by the organizer. Water will be provided if necessary.
The closest airport is Riga International Airport located only 12km from the race track.
Riga international bus terminal is 11km from the race track.
There are various bars and restaurants located close to the race track.
There are two shopping malls in the area only 10km from the race track.
The closest gas station is only 5km from the race track.
Riga city center is only 12km from the race track.
Race director: Guntis Ruskis
Birth date (dd/mm/year)
for example (20/03/2004)
Girls: G7 and younger
Men: Pro AM Cruiser
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service