The mission of The Nicholas Foundation is to empower at-risk youth with education and training to "Break Chains for Change." Scholarships are funded by the generous donors of The Nicholas Foundation.
1. Applicants can submit one application per year. Applications are accepted January 1 - March 31.
2. Applicants can request $250 for approved expenses (tuition, textbooks, course materials, professional license
exams, computer/laptop, and club/organization fees).
3. Applicants must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
4. Applications must be complete with essay and reference letter to be considered by The Nicholas Foundation.
5. If all application guidelines are met, then an interview with The Nicholas Foundation Board Members will be
6. Each application will be scored using a rubric point system. The application with the highest score will be
funded first then the next highest scores until the current allowed funding has been spent. All applicants will
be notified of the results.
7. All awarded funds will be sent directly to the school to credit the applicant's account. No funds will be given
directly to an applicant.
Any questions about the scholarship or application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org