The speaker must be able to address some of the following topics:
- Given that the overarching objective of the post-2015 development agenda is the eradication of extreme poverty, how should the various forms of international cooperation be strengthened to contribute to the achievement of sustained and inclusive economic growth?
- What forms of cooperation can best be utilized to help countries develop inclusive and robust economies and societies that provide employment and decent jobs for all?
- Can domestic resource mobilization, increased and smarter aid, domestic private finance and external private finance underpin a global partnership for development?
- How can sustained and inclusive national and international economic growth support improved domestic resource mobilization and management?
- How can the means of implementation of the post 2015 development agenda be strengthened by further progress on development-supportive trade reforms within an open, rules-based multilateral trading system?
- How can the post-2015 development agenda give special to the needs of countries in special situations, African countries, LDCs, LLDCs, and SIDS? What are the opportunities and challenges facing middle income countries? How can the UN development system be enhanced to support development efforts of all developing countries?
- How can South-South cooperation and triangular cooperation play a complementary role in a global partnership for development beyond 2015?
The Office of the President of the General Assembly is not in a position to provide travel funding for discussants for this High-level Event.