Indivisible Evanston Zoom Meeting May 11, 7pm. Submit Questions by 5:00pm 5/11/21
Dear IE Members:
Join us on Tuesday May 11 at 7pm for Indivisible Evanston's Virtual Meeting: "Increasing Democratic Voter Turnout"
The panelists will discuss how we reach under-represented voters especially those with barriers to voting.
Register in advance for this meeting:
Panelists to date:
- Stephanie Mendoza, Evanston City Clerk
- Alex Morgan, Progressive Turnout Project
**Meeting Registration, Confirmation & Question Submission **
1. Register for the meeting, with the link below. This link will not get you into the meeting, you must receive the confirmation email with the zoom link.
2. If you have trouble getting into the meeting, please don’t re-register. instead, please email us at
. We will be checking that email until 7:15.
3. Question Submission: If you have questions for the speakers, we urge you submit them below. You may also ask questions at the meeting using the zoom chat feature. We will prioritize questions that are submitted in advance, but due to time constraints, we may not get to all the questions in the chat.
Please email us at
if you have any additional questions. If you need help with Zoom, please contact Rosie Rees at
or Leslye Lapping at:
IE Leadership Team
Question Submission: Please note which speaker the question is for. Thank you.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service