Issaquah Vendor / Sponsor Application
Thank you for your vendor interest in the Issaquah Just Between Friends Sale at Pickering Barn. Vendor booths give you the opportunity to put your service or product in front of our specific target group of parents, families and expectant mothers. Please fill out this form. Once reviewed and approved, we will send & coordinate invoicing and must receive a non-refundable payment in full within 3 business days to hold your space. We look forward to working with you!
Weekend booth: $145 (Thurs-Sun)
Singular Days: $50
Swag Bag contributor: $30 (300 marketing pieces, $15 for booth vendors)
Cost of booth for the whole weekend is (Thurs-Sun)
The hours for the event are:
• Thursday October 6 10a-6p (set up outside can start at 8a, building access starts at 9:30a)
•Friday October 7 10a-6p (building access starts at 9:30a, set up outside can start at 9a)
•Saturday October 8 10a-6p (building access starts at 9:30a, set up outside can start at 9a)
•Sunday October 9 10am-2pm (building access starts at 10a, set up outside can start at 8:30am)
*Children are ok to be with you at your booth. Children must be supervised at all times, and are prohibited from wandering the sales floor unattended.
Each vendor booth space is a 10'x10' outdoor space. Vendors will be responsible to provide their own tables, chairs, tents, and tent weights to be placed on the tent legs (this is required and mandatory by the city). No booth sharing is allowed. Teams of the same company can split the week, but MUST INFORM THE EVENT COORDINATOR. If the event coordinator is not informed and a team member who is not the original applicant shows up, you may be asked to leave and not be refunded your booth fee.
Please note that WA weather is unpredictable in March & October so please be prepared for wind, rain, sunshine, and cold weather. All vendor attendees are expected to keep their booth open the duration of the event hours.
Power can be accessible, but vendors will be responsible for long extension cords and securing them, if cleared with event coordinator ahead of time.
It is required by the city of Issaquah for all tents to be packed up each night, as the outdoor spaces are not secure at night. We do hold the option to move your booth tables or merchandise into the secure locked building each night if you so choose, for an additional fee. We will store your tent for free!
Each approved vendor is required to post and promote the event on social media twice weekly leading up to the event, and daily during the event.
We believe in supporting the community. We believe that every family deserves to provide good, quality items for their children. We believe in selling clothes kids can use, not just used kids clothes. We believe overall community support and resources should be easy to find and utilize. We strive to provide a safe, clean, and understanding environment, where we can support and help parents do more with what they have.
Interested in being a Sponsor?
Our sponsors will get a special VIP treatment and advertising from JBF!
Spotlight Sponsor- $300
• Exclusive vendor booth on Wednesday, October 5th 2:00p-7:00p (this is our presale day, the BUSIEST day of the week)
• Included in swag bags
• Display a banner (up to 3'x6') or stand tall banner in our venue for the entire week
• Your logo displayed in all of our email communications (over 12,000 people subscribed)
• Social media post and mention
• Discounted admission tickets for 10 employees
Premier Sponsor- $500
• Everything included in Spotlight Sponsor, plus
• Have resource marketing materials available on our check in table for the entire week
• Display a banner (up to 3'x6') or stand tall banner in our venue for the entire week, AT OUR REGISTER AREA
• Sidebar logo in all of our email communications (over 12,000 people subscribed)
• Social media posts and mentions, with a directed FB sponsored ad
• Logo displayed as one of our Facebook Event banners
Star Sponsor- $1,000
• Everything included in the Gold Level Sponsorship, plus
• Vendor booth for the entire week
• Logo and website link promoted weekly on Facebook and Instagram pages
• Logo on all helper / consignor shirts
• Banner displayed at all community events that JBF is a part of
• Discounted admission tickets for 20 employees
• Half page corporate ad in sponsorship thank you email
Center Stage Sponsor- $5,000
•Everything included in the Star Level Sponsorship, plus
• Logo on all printed materials
• Event title will include corporate name (Just Between Friends Issaquah Fall Event, sponsored by YOU)
• Recognition in JBF email newsletter
• 3 banners prominently displayed throughout venue
• Unlimited Discounted admission tickets for employees + a guest