Amended Small Claims Complaint Form
The Franklin County Municipal Court Small Claims Division is for claims for money only, up to $6,000. If you are filing an Amended Complaint less than 7 days before a scheduled court date then you must get permission to file the Amended Complaint from the magistrate assigned to your case.

You must have an email address to complete your forms online. You will receive a copy of your completed forms by email after you answer all of the questions. If you do not have an email address please visit our office to complete your forms in-person, or you may download our Court Forms online at:
Email address *
How to use this online form.
This step-by-step form will help you complete your Amended Complaint. The Amended Complaint completely replaces the original Complaint. Reasons for amending a complaint include:

1. Add a new party; change an incorrect party to a correct party; or correct a spelling error in an individual or business name.
2. Add new facts;
3. Change wording to better explain the claim;
4. Change the dollar amount of the claim, especially if the amount increases; or
5. Include required exhibits that were previously excluded.

This form does not provide legal advice and is not a substitute for legal advice or for talking to a lawyer. Court and Clerk staff cannot provide legal advice to you or help you answer any questions about what you should or should not do. You must make your own decisions and provide your own answers if you proceed without an attorney.

If you would like to speak to an attorney you may contact:
1. The Legal Aid Society of Columbus at, or
2. The Columbus Bar Association at
Click "Next" to get started.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy