Stalls at 11th Armenian Summer Festival
In previous years this Festival has been very successful, attracting thousands of people even in the case of pouring rain. Organized by the office of the Primate of the Armenian Church of the United Kingdom, the Festival includes a variety of food, entertainment and stalls with artistic and informative cultural content.
The Armenian Summer Festival is a family day, fun for everyone, with music, dance and many activities. There will be different foods, crafts, books for sale and more. A Festival Booklet will be published and distributed to all the guests and visitors of the Festival, which will include a list of the Vendors and the product of their stalls.
Any profits from the Festival day, not including the Vendors sales will go to the Armenian Church Trust (ACT), a registered charity of England and Wales.
The Stalls: A Covid-19 response summary
Terms and conditions - please read carefully
• Single stalls: space is 1.80cm meters by 0.79cm.
• Social distancing (2m rule) must be followed. You are responsible for managing capacity and overcrowding at your stall.
• The Festival will provide a table and one chair. Please bring your own if you need a second chair and table cover.
• Please bring your own PPE such as a face mask, shields and gloves.
• Please bring your own hand antibacterial gels and ensure stall are cleaned regularly to comply with current Council guidelines.
• The Festival will provide a table and one chair. Please bring your own if you need a second chair and a table cover.
• Craftspeople, designers, booksellers, independent shops as well as charitable organisations are all welcome to apply. No on-site consumable foods, drinks and alcoholic beverages are to be sold at stalls, as this violates the term of our contract with the London Borough of Ealing. Please fill out the attached form and send it to the Primate’s Office. Any questions, please contact Bedros Aslanyan, 07714299483 or the Primate’s Office (0208 998 9210) or e-mail:
• Contactless payments should be made where possible.
• Finally, the organisers of the Festival do not provide public liability insurance for individual stalls. Please arrange your own public liability insurance.
STALLHOLDERS: INFORMATION FOR THE DAY
There will be no specific parking available at the event. On Sundays, there will be parking all around the park and on single yellow lines and in public parking bays. The Festival is not responsible for parking.
You will be responsible for removing all your own rubbish from the area after the event.
No refunds will be given if the event has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
The organisers cannot accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged stock, which you bring at your own risk.
You will have access to the site from 9 am on the day of the event. Please do not come earlier than this time as you will not be allowed to set up until after 9am.
Your space will be assigned ahead of time and that information will be given to you ahead of the festival. A volunteer will help you to find your spot on arrival.
Please do set up on time and do not dismantle your stall before closing time at 7:00 pm.
In your application, please give a full description of what you plan to sell and/or display and seek permission ahead of the date for any significant changes you need to make. All items to be sold during the Festival MUST BE approved by the Festival committee.
Stalls will be booked on a first come, first served basis. Receipt of payment (by cheque) and completed booking form will secure your place.
Please fill in this form and return it with your cheque for £150 per stall payable to: The Armenian Church Trust UK, Post to: The Primate's Office,
Bishop’s House, 27 Haven Green, Ealing, London W5 2NZ
Telephone: 0208 998 9210, E-mail:
You can also pay the by cash in person or transfer the amount to The Armenian Church Trust UK bank account: Account Number: 20573160, Sort Code: 30-94-65
Please do not send CASH through the post.
Name of Organisation or Business
Description of goods to be sold
(No food, drinks or alcoholic beverages to be sold for consumption at the Festival)
Do you need to have access to a power supply?
Total amount of payment included
I have read and understood our Covid-19 response summary, the terms and conditions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service