INCLUDED IN DANCE TRIP: Round-trip flight to Varadero including bus transfers to and from Havana7 nights hotel accommodation in Havana2 meals a dayYour own personal professional dance instructor15 hours of dance classes & workshops led by professional and accredited Cuban dancersDaily transportation between the hotel, dance classes and evening mealsA beach excursion 1-2 Cultural ToursWelcome Party and Farewell Party included Transportation to organized dance outings for you and your Cuban partner and much much more! *There will be plenty of free time for you to explore everything Havana has to offer!
There will be plenty of free time for you to explore the museums, castles, cabarets, art galleries, theatres, jazz clubs, and other attractions that Havana has to offer!
CANCELLATION POLICYNo refunds are offered on any payments made towards this trip regardless of any circumstances. However, the trip may be partially refunded if you purchase additional cancellation insurance. Please see cancellation details below:
1) CANCELLATION IF PAID IN FULL - the $250 deposit and the dance portion of the trip is completely non-refundable or transferable. The Sunwing portion minus the deposit may be refunded if you purchase cancellation insurance at an additional cost.
2) CANCELLATION IF USING PAYMENT PLAN - The deposit is non-refundable. The payments from July-September are towards the dance portion of the trip and are non-refundable. The payments from October -December are towards the Sunwing portion of the trip and may be partially refunded if you purchase cancellation insurance at an additional cost.
REGISTRATION requires a $250 deposit by May 20th, 2019 in order to secure your spot
PAYMENT OPTIONS *choose one of the following or contact Kim to set up a unique payment plan that works for you. Amounts below do NOT include the initial deposit of $250.001) In Full by July 1st ($2400.00)2) 4 Instalments of $600.00 - July 1, Aug 1, Sept 1, Oct 1 + any add-ons due Oct 13) Monthly - $400.00 due the 1st of each month from July 1 - Dec 1**Please note that ALL add ons (air extension, single room, etc) will be due by October 1st
All payments are non-refundable and can be made by cheque, money order, cash, or eTransfer, Visa, or Mastercard to Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co. or online by Bank Email Money Transfer (debit-Interac) to email@example.com
1) Single Supplement (non-shared room) - $140.00 approx
2) Elite Plus - $50 per way includes the following:Extra leg room seats (35 inches)Advance seat selectionIncreased baggage allowance to 30 kg per personHeadset for audio/video entertainment (yours to keep!)Priority check-in**Priority boarding**Priority baggage handling - Travel with ease as your luggage will be among the first to be available for pick-up!
3) Air Extension - $200-$400 - Would you like to arrive a week early or stay a week later for an additional cost? This is called “Air Extension”, does not include accommodations or one-way transfer to airport. For an extra week WITH accommodation is $500.00-$600.00 depending on whether you book single or double occupancy. If you select an air extension option, the travel agent will contact you with more details
4) Travel and Cancellation Insurance - Price TBA. We highly recommend you have some form of insurance while you travel. Packages vary between $35-$125, depending what coverage you choose. Our travel agent sells Manulife insurance, if you select the insurance option, the travel agent will contact you with more details and you can make a decision at that time
Please read carefully. By digitally signing this legal document, you:
a) Indicate that you have understood the risks associated with this Excursion;
b) Agree to assume financial responsibility for any injury or damage resulting from your participation in the Excursion; and
c) Indicate that you have understood and agree to all terms and conditions included in this form.
I agree to terms and conditions set herein:
1) I, individually, and on behalf of my heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives, hereby release and forever discharge the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co and its employees, agents, officers, trustees, and representatives (in their official and individual capacities) from any and all liability whatsoever for any and all damages, losses, or injuries (including death).
2) I understand and acknowledge that Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co representatives and Kimberly Parent have the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour at any time, if it believes his/her act of conduct is detrimental to, or incompatible with the interest, harmony, comfort or well-being of any participant.
3) I understand and acknowledge that participation in the “Saskatoon Salsa in Havana, Havana Dance Excursion 2020” Dance Trip to Cuba (Hereby referred to as “The Trip”) February 2-9th, 2020 is voluntary. Therefore, any loss or injury suffered by me or my property because of my participation in any activity or use of equipment or facilities during the Trip, whether sponsored or unsponsored, formal or informal, shared or alone, is my sole responsibility. Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co., Kimberly Parent their agents and instructors are not responsible or liable to any person participating in any of the dance classes, outings or cultural excursions for any damage or loss suffered by, or caused to such person in the course of the Trip.
4) I understand and acknowledge that there are inherent health risks associated with traveling. I agree that I am personally responsible for obtaining all health information, instruction, medical procedures, immunizations and medications appropriate to my intended travel. I recognize that the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co. is not responsible for any of my medical or medication needs and I assume all risk and responsibility therefore. I further agree that if I become incapacitated, the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co, through its agents and employees, may take whatever action is deemed necessary with respect to my health and safety. I authorize the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co, its agents and employees to place me, at their discretion and without further consent, in a hospital or in the care of a local doctor or other appropriate health care provider for medical services and treatment. If necessary or desirable, I also authorize them to transport me back to my home by commercial airline or otherwise for medical treatment. I agree that I am fully responsible for any and all expenses, including transportation costs, associated with or in any way related to my medical care.
I understand that the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co. reserves the right to make changes to the Program itinerary at any time and for any reason, with or without notice, and the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co. shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever to me by reason of any such change or cancellation. Any additional expenses resulting from the above will be paid by me.
5) I understand that the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co. does not carry insurance that would cover the student for participation in the trip or in any other school activity and it does not provide health and accident insurance for trip participants, and further I understand that any medical expenses, property loss, or other personal expenditures that result during or from this travel/trip, are to be borne by the me, or by my parent or guardian (if student/participant is a minor).
I understand that it is my/our responsibility to ensure the necessary travel documents (including passport and visa), and insurance, including but not limited to out-of-country medical insurance, accidental death, disability and dismemberment insurance and travel insurance, are secured prior to the trip.
6) I understand and acknowledge that the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co. and its employees, agents, volunteers and representatives (including those employees, agents, volunteers and representatives who will be accompanying student participants on the trip or any of them, are not and do not represent themselves to be professional tour operators, nor do they possess any special knowledge or expertise on which I can rely with regard to tour operations or traveling arrangements.
7) I understand and acknowledge that the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co., the participants in this trip may be using the services of travel agents, airlines, common carriers, tour organizers, guides or other similar agencies not directly controlled by the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co. and that the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co. accepts no responsibility for any acts or omissions of, or for any breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence or error of such parties with respect to all matters in connection with the trip including, but not limited to, any with respect to the nature or extent of the trip, lodging, food, transportation or other facilities provided or to be provided in conjunction with the said trip, and any acts which may lead to cancellation or curtailment of the trip.
8) I understand and acknowledge that the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co., its elected officials and officers, employees, agents, volunteers and representatives cannot accept responsibility for events over which it/they have no control, such as acts of God, floods, cyclones, earthquakes, strikes or government restrictions, and terrorist activities.
9) I declare that I am physically sound and not suffering from any condition, impairment, infirmity or illness that would prevent my participation in the trip.
10) I agree that the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co. may, through its agents or employees, secure such medical advice and services as it, in its sole discretion, may deem necessary for my health and safety in the event of an emergency, and my parent/guardian shall be financially responsible for the provision of such emergency services.
11) I confirm that in case of emergency contact information I listed above is correct
12) I understand that this consent, waiver, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement is a legal agreement, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
13) I did not rely upon any promises, inducements, representations or agreements including, but not limited to, any oral statements made by or on behalf of the Saskatoon Salsa Dance Co., its elected officials and officers, employees, agents, volunteers and representatives, or any of them, the effect of which would be to modify or vary the terms of this agreement.
14) By signing this release form, I assume all risks related to the use of any and all spaces used by Saskatoon Salsa Dance Company on this Trip. I agree to release and hold harmless Saskatoon Salsa Dance Company, Kimberly Parent of Saskatoon Salsa, and any instructor or employee associated with the program from and against any and all liabilities, claims, injuries, damages, loss, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever, now and in the future, sustained by me and arising out of, or in any way associated with my participation in the dance trip "Saskatoon Salsa in Havana” and “Saskatoon Salsa Havana Dance Excursion 2020”
15) I understand there are NO REFUNDS for any payments made towards this trip unless I have purchased cancellation insurance. In which case the SunWing portion of the trip may be partially refined upon review.
16) I have read the above agreement, and understand and accept its terms and consequences, and freely, voluntarily, and knowingly sign this waiver. This digital signature represents my signature and my consent